How to apply
Make a wise choice, Join Pax College and secure your future.
It is in your best interest to apply before the deadline as space is limited per course. Please note that there is a Non-refundable Registration Fee which will confirm your space for the year, this can be payable by EFT, direct cash deposit or cheque. Proof of your payment must accompany your application form. Please use your ID number as reference. It will be the student’s responsibility to call the college to confirm the application form and fee has been received. Kindly email firstname.lastname@example.org for the current fee structure.
Should you require career guidance before applying, you may arrange an interview with one of our PAX College Student Advisors. To arrange the interview; please call the college directly or send an email to email@example.com. In your email, please attach the following relevant documents: certified copies of your ID, Matric certificate/statement of results or any other relevant qualification.
- You will need the following documentation when registering at PAX College:
- An official, completed and signed in black ink, PAX College registration form
- A certified copy of your South African ID book or passport
- A certified copy of the account payer’s (parent/guardian) South African ID book or passport
- A certified copy of your National Senior Certificate or Statement of Results or any other relevant qualification
- Two passport sized photo’s (colour)
Students may use any of the following 3 methods of applying:
- On campus: After arranging an interview with a PAX College Student Advisor. A student may fill out the requisite forms and make a complete payment of the registration fee at our Finance Department. Please remember to bring along certified copies of your ID (including parents/guardians), Matric certificate/statement of results or any other relevant qualification.
- Online: COMPLETE THE ONLINE APPLICATION FORM and pay the registration fee (Non-refundable). Your space is only confirmed upon the payment of the full Registration Fee. A PAX College Student Advisor will then make contact with you via telephone or email. You will then need to come in to the college to finalize your registration.
- Post: Print the ONLINE APPLICATION FORM. Complete the requisite information and post to the address below. Please include certified copies of your ID, Matric certificate/statement of results or any other relevant qualification. As well as your proof of payment.
The Stamford Building
28 Kent Road
1st Floor – Management Offices & 2nd Floor College Faculties, Stamford Hill
PAX COLLEGE’S BANKING DETAILS
Account Holder: PAX COLLEGE
Bank: Standard Bank
Branch Code: 042626
Account Number: 056068034
Reference: Student’s Identity Number